Homeopathic medicine has become one of America’s go-to options when managing illnesses. Due to this trend, the latest reports project the homeopathic products’ market to grow by about 15.6 percent in the next few years. Consequently, this has motivated thousands of professionals to step up their homeopathic practice marketing game.
As a homeopathic practitioner looking to establish one’s footing in the market, do you know what tactics to use? How can you take full advantage of the different homeopathic practice marketing tactics?
Learn everything you need to build your online community and achieve your mission to heal and provide hope with our quick and easy marketing guide for homeopaths.
Marketing Your Practice Today
Gone are the days when marketing a homeopathic practice only relied on traditional platforms like print ads or TV commercials. With the advent of technological innovations plus the strong preference of audiences to engage with brands online, homeopaths all over the country have started exploring and maximizing digital marketing tactics.
Here are some of the common examples of digital marketing strategies that you may find helpful in building your presence:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website creation and promotion
- Video Marketing
- Paid Ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest etc.)
While these tactics may appear a bit daunting for the non-tech savvy, you can succeed in implementing them if you take the time to understand the basics.
You can start by devising your digital marketing plan. Here’s a quick list of tips you can follow:
- Work on your branding and Unique Selling Proposition (USP) to help your practice stand out.
- Set your homeopathic practice marketing goals to serve as your guide when launching campaigns
- Set aside enough budget for your campaigns and chosen marketing platform
- Create buyer personas to help you produce targeted and relevant content
- Know the best digital marketing tactic to apply for your practice
- Always track the results of a launched campaign and make necessary adjustments
Once you have a plan in place, you can proceed to learn how each platform applies to your business and how you can navigate your way through each platform.
Digital Marketing Techniques for Homeopaths
Inevitably, the internet has become an essential component of everyone’s daily routine. In the USA, web users spend about 6 hours and 42 minutes searching online or browsing social media platforms every day. Some prefer using their mobile devices while others like surfing the net through their laptops or personal computers.
Due to this trend, digital marketing has become pivotal to the success of modern-day businesses. As a homeopath, implementing the right homeopathic practice marketing strategies can allow you to reap several benefits, including:
- Increased clinic visits
- More product or service inquiries
- Boost the public’s awareness of the benefits of homeopathy
- Establishing your authority and credibility in the industry
If you’re a complete novice in online marketing, check our list of proven tactics used by homeopaths to elevate their practices.
Creating a website
No matter the size, type, or niche of a business, a good-quality website can redefine one’s approach to engaging with the public. That’s because a website serves several purposes, such as:
- Making a solid impression on people interested in homeopathic medicine
- Becoming your audience’s go-to platform when they have questions
- Establishing a robust virtual presence
- Driving your followers to interact more with your business
- Generating leads that can boost your clinic visit, product purchases, and trust rating
If you don’t have a website for your practice yet, it’s time to plan on launching one. There’s plenty of platforms you can use to build your site. The only challenge you may meet when creating your website is dealing with the technicalities involved, such as avoiding website programming fails and creating a web layout that makes sense for your audience.
If you have designed your own website in the past and it’s not producing consistent revenue for you it’s time to have your website redesigned by a professional marketing company that specializes in working with health and wellness businesses to clarify the message, reach the right people, and build your business.
Making sure you have an excellent website SEO strategy
Work doesn’t stop after you launch your first website. That’s because you need to ensure that your website and its pages rank on search engine page results. Otherwise, no one but your team (and probably a small group of people who know your business) will come across the website you worked so hard to make.
To do that, you will need to implement website SEO or search engine optimization. Essentially, SEO involves using various tactics that help search engines index, crawl and rank your pages.
With over 547,000 websites launched each day, search engines like Google need to sort through a large bulk of information. This way, they can provide relevant results when someone searches for a term like “homeopathic practice near me” or “how can homeopathic medicine help with my lung problem.”
Here are some basic SEO techniques you can implement on your website to boost the likelihood of ranking for a search phrase:
- Research and plan on the specific search phrases you should use on your website.
- Include one primary target search keyword in each page you want to optimize
- Be sure to include your target keywords in the meta information of your web pages
- Earn backlinks that can elevate your trust rating and site credibility
- Clean up your code to avoid lags and to ensure healthy internal linking
- Ensure that your website layout translates well on mobile screens
Search engine optimization can be overwhelming and we highly recommend working with a company that specializes in SEO like us :-).
Building your social media presence
Millions of people actively use social media each day. They use it for entertainment, educational, and communication purposes. On top of that, about 21 percent of web users say that they tap into social media to follow their favorite brands.
If you’re not into social media marketing yet, you may be missing out on golden opportunities like:
- Making genuine and meaningful connections with your audience
- Having an exceptional content distribution platform for your website content
- Building a personal brand that patients can relate to and trust
- Introducing new products and services in a creative and fun way
- Encouraging people to talk about homeopathy or your practice
While it may appear time-consuming, building an excellent social media presence can mean a lot to your practice’s success. Choose from different social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, depending on your audience demographic.
Tapping into video marketing
Video marketing has grown popular over the years thanks to its ability to deliver tidbits of information quickly and creatively. On top of that, about 56 percent of marketers believe that video marketing allows them to raise brand awareness.
For someone in the homeopathic medicine business, you also may find it extremely useful when marketing your products and practice.
Just be sure to create content that adheres to the FTC requirements for homeopathic medicine. Essentially, the FTC’s requirement ensures that companies and practitioners offering homeopathic products make marketing materials substantiated by scientific evidence (clinical trials, case studies, etc.).
So, as much as possible, you should steer clear from using exaggerated or non-verified claims and focus on providing clear explanations on how a product or homeopathic approach works.
Aside from the homeopathic practice marketing tactics above, you may also find it helpful to use paid ads like Google or Facebook Ads. Simply put, paid ads come in handy if you want to expand your current audience or tap into a market you haven’t reached yet. It also helps you deliver streamlined and highly focused content to people ready to purchase or make a call.
When running a paid ads campaign for your homeopathic business, remember the following tips:
- Take note of country-specific limitations in advertising homeopathic medicine.
- Avoid promoting unapproved substances or prohibited supplements
- Never promote experimental or speculative treatment options
Homeopathic Practice Marketing Done Right
Creating and implementing your homeopathic practice marketing plan can be complicated and overwhelming due to the technicalities and legalities involved. It can carve out a large chunk of your time that you may need in managing your business or helping your patients.
That’s why, if you’re looking for a practical and intelligent way to expand your audience and establish a robust online presence, it would be best to work with a team of marketing professionals.
Our team at Hope Healing and Solutions can work hand in hand with you to choose the most efficient homeopathic practice marketing tactics to use. We aim to lend you a hand in meeting your goals and delivering the best value to your potential and existing clients.
We use tried and tested methods and refer to pertinent market statistics to provide each client with a customized marketing plan. Our team also takes the time to get to know your brand, allowing you to have a unified style in approach and engaging with your online audience. More importantly, we make sure to stick to the FTC guidelines on advertising or marketing homeopathic practices and products.
Some of the online marketing services we offer for homeopathic medicine practitioners include website development and design, SEO, social media marketing, online reputation management, and online advertising.
Contact us today at HHS to learn how you can take your homeopathic practice to a whole new level with the HHS team!